RCA For Beginners
Specially built for Beginners, Newbie people
For anybody simply finding out about root cause analysis, the name presumably makes the approach sound significantly more perplexing than it really is.
For beginners finding out about root cause analysis (RCA), the 10,000 foot view thing to comprehend is that this is a philosophy to help recognize what, how, and why an occasion happened so that means can be taken to forestall future events.
- Focusing on correcting and remedying root causes rather than just symptoms.
- Focusing on how and why something happened without blaming anyone.
- Providing enough information to inform a corrective course of action.
- Considering how a root cause can be prevented in the future.
- The realization that there could be more than one root cause.
Root cause analysis training for beginners is a 2-day course designed for:
- Quality personnel
- R&D team
- Production engineers and managers
- Design team
- All the individuals whose job involve problem solving, safety, reliability, quality control, operations and logistics, and production
- Overview of Root Cause Analysis
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Identify All the Potential Causes
- Collecting Data
- Analyzing the Collected Data
- Incorporate Causes Associated with Human Errors
- Root Cause Elimination
- Going Deep with Data
- Statistical Hypothesis
- Implementing Solutions & more.
Length: 2 days
Online, Onsite and Live Online