RCA For Non-Engineers
Specially built for non-engineers
Root cause analysis training for non-engineers talks about the ideas driving root cause analysis philosophy. Likewise this active class will show you the strategies and devices engaged with root cause analysis. Since this training course is intended for the people with no designing foundation, the measurable and numerical techniques are grown likewise. Root cause analysis training for non-engineers centers around the non-modern, non-designing utilizations of root cause analysis, for example, medical services, lab quality, business measure, deals, showcasing, and so forth.
Added Value / Philosophy of Root Cause Analysis
- Each problem is an opportunity for improvement
- It is crucial that everybody gets involved in improving quality
- The “right” problem must be identified before any action is taken
- All people involved in identifying the problem should be focused, free-minded, relentless, and patient
Root cause analysis training for non-engineers is a 2-day course designed for:
- Quality scientists
- Healthcare managers and supervisors
- Medical, microbiology, chemistry, and genetics lab managers
- Regional managers
- Franchise managers
- Hospital personnel
- Business owners
- Marketing and sales people
- All the individuals who are involved with problem solving
- Root Cause Analysis Overview
- First Step: Learning How to Solve the Problem in Action?
- Exploring the Causes, All of Them
- Gathering All the Relevant Information and Evaluate Them
- How to Evaluate the Collected Data?
- Dealing with Human-Based Errors.
- More to Do with Data
- Brief Introduction to Statistics
- Management Impact on RCA
- Executing the Chosen Solutions
- Hands-On Workshop Sample
Length: 2 days
Online, Onsite and Live Online